And The Trombones Go "Waaaaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaaaaah"



It's official: I hate my kitchen.



What began as an iffy living situation -- six months, max -- has turned into our longest lease on a rental residence yet since Scott and I began dating back in 1867, I mean, 2003.

February 12 marked one year in this special little apartment and lately - this winter and most recently -- I cannot bear to be in a tiny ass kitchen. Thus, no excellent posts on here about what we had for dinner. Guess what we had tonight? Mediocre mushroom/spinach quesadillas. They were so dull you should pronounce them just like Napoleon's grandma:



Sad, sad, sad.

I don't need to have a dream kitchen (y'all know how I feel about stainless steel appliances)- but here are two things that are essential: counter space and ventilation. And when I say ventilation, I really mean blessed air conditioning. I'm already starting to panic that we'll still be here this summer and I don't think I can sweat through another season in this f@*%$*# "kitchen.

OK. Serenity now, por favor.

Comments

  1. I've seen your kitchen....I feel your pain.
    We'll get you out of there one way or another!!
    :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET out!! You can join us here in the District... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. About the summer heat. No counter space. OH, and I don't even have a pantry, nor pantry shelf. Seriously, I need a new functional kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment