Friday Shout Out: Three Day Weekend, Y'All

Holy Moses, a three day weekend is just a few hours away. I got a little giddy while enjoying my less-crowded-than-usual commute this morning, and then I reminded myself why we have Monday off in the first place.

Respect to our military and those who have served.

Scott and I hit the road tomorrow for Charlottesville, where we'll rendezvous with two college friends and roam around the Shenandoahs. For food recommendations, I'm relying on this C-ville blogger for some tips. Some places we plan to hit up: Starr Hill Brewery, the Bluegrass Grill, and this yogurt joint that supposedly is crazy good.

We hope that whatever your plans are this weekend that you have fun and taste something wonderful!

Comments

  1. You are so right we need to remember why we celebrate this holiday! Sounds like you all have a great weekend planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment