Early Friday Shout Out: Falafel

Scott and I are headed to a special place this weekend for a very special occasion: Charleston, SC, for a wedding in the family. Congrats, Jennifer & T.J.!

Thus no Friday Shout Out; we will be navigating Reagan National Airport and enjoying some much-needed time down South instead. Shrimp and grits, I am coming for you!!!

Here's a little moment o' zen for your Thursday: Falafel Song. If that doesn't do it for you, try Tabbouleh Song.

Yum. I love falafel. It's vegetarian, crispy, and can be covered in condiments like hummus or tahini sauce. Droooooooool. I love love love Middle Eastern food. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon - you may have trouble and strife, not to mention some serious female repression issues, but I do enjoy your cuisine.

Get some falafel up in your torso.... that video is so special.

PS - In Google Analytics, it shows you what popular keywords lead people to your blog. Here's one that got us some page views: "Nasty husbands." Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't have one of those, so I don't know what that's all about, but if you're out there, seeker of nasty husband info, I hope you found what you're looking for - both online and in your love life!!!

Comments