Because the "Double Over and Die" was taken

Introducing, in limited markets, KFC's Double Down Chicken Sandwich.

A co-worker alerted me to this monstrosity; yet another reason us Americans cain't get no respect when it comes to our cookin'. Behold: two fried chicken fillets swathed in bacon, cheese and KFC "Colonel Sauce."

Wow. I didn't think US waistlines could get any bigger, but I think this might help us all achieve our dreams. Aim for the stars, fatties, and grab you some Pepto Bismol while you're at it.

Comments

  1. Am I correct that this "sandwich" has bacon and sauce as the filling between two pieces of fried chicken? The Colonel should be court-martialed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have no bread slices.
    Yes, this is a crime against humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just threw up in my mouth when I saw this... Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. so this means that the photo (on the interwebs) of burger with 2 donuts instead of bread buns might actually hit the market...

    this is unbelievable... and you know someone somewhere is actually excited about this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment